Recommend this product to friends and acquaintances via email. To do so, simply complete all the fields marked * and click "Send".
|Product no.: 801||
Old price $15.00
Price plus sales tax, plus delivery
Delivery weight: 0.4 lb
"The Distortion of the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr: The Revolutionary Will Not Be Televised on the TEL-LIE-VISION" is a NEW presentation from national talk show host Michael Imhotep, who is also the founder of The African History Network. He deals with the distortion of Dr. Kings’ legacy based upon the manipulation of the Media especially through the TEL-LIE-VISION. The image of Dr. King that is usually celebrated every Dr. King Day is not The Revolutionary Dr. King. It is the emasculated Dr. King frozen in time in 1963 during “The March on Washington” as if he didn’t do anything from 1963 to 1968 when he was killed. Recorded 1-14-17 in the Detroit area. 2 Hours.
Topics Covered Include:
- Little known history of the Montgomery Bus Boycott which DID NOT end Segregation on the buses in Montgomery, Alabama.
- The Real history of the “I Have A Dream” speech
- Dr. Kings stance on the Black Power Movement
- Was The Civil Rights Movement really “Non-Violent”? The Deacons for Defense and Justice
- Dr. King’s opposition to the Vietnam War
- King, Malcolm X & Economic Empowerment
- Dr. King’s involvement with Africa