Bro. Robert X - (Lecturer & Researcher from Chicago)
“Metaphysical Origins of The Dogon in Kemet”, “Metaphysics of Hollywood: Superman, Thor & Elysium” and “Google...Rise of The Machines”
Michael Imhotep - Founder of The African History Network, Host of The African History Network Show, “An Overview: Understanding The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade: What They Didn’t Teach You In School”
When we discuss the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade we have to first understand that African people are the Indigenous people of North, Central & South America & have been in the U.S. at least 51,700 years. We can’t start studying our history in SLAVERY.
Topics Covered Will Include:
- The connection between The 4 Voyages of Christopher
Columbus and Slavery.
- The Impact the Moors had on Europe that saved them from
ignorance and disease.
- The economic impact that Slavery had on Europe & the U.S.
- How European White Supremacy is like the "Wizard Of Oz".
- The Intellectual Capital that was taken out of African during the
- Some of the Skills, Trades and Crafts that African people had in
The U.S. up until 1865 that built this Country.
- The Origins of Racism and much more.
Ahati Kilindi Iyi - Grandmaster of African Martial Arts, Lecturer & Historian, “DMT and The Tree of Life (The Akhaskic Records), DMT”
Bro. Marduk Maruk Bel - Founder, The Temple of Knowledge 720 Degrees, “Kemet, Science and Medu Netcher”